- hand made from selvedge denim
- each bag is unique through custom bleach dye
- metal zipper closure for secure storage
- adjustable belt strap with plastic buckle
- 3 color woven Dufarge patch on front
- leather Augusta Wind label on the inside
- size: 27 cm (width) x 15 cm (height) x 9 cm (depth)
Dufarge x Augusta Wind fanny pack
For this 80’s classic we teamed up with our sister Augusta Wind whom we’ve kept an eye on ever since she came out with her line of hand made bags. The stuff she makes is done with a lot of love and passion. Quality materials with simple, clean lines and a strong focus on details.
Augusta has been making these fanny packs for a while now and the first time we saw them we immediately asked her if she was keen on making one for Dufarge. The fanny pack is a true 80’s relic (think Christian Hosoi with no shirt on in day-glo spandex shorts) and has been making a bit of a comeback as the perfect bag to take with you on a quick session. It holds your keys, money, tool, phone and whatnot.
Get one, rock it any way you like and do a powerslide in honour of the golden days of the fanny pack.